South End Campground Information
Camp Kiwanee’s South End Campground contains 17 cabins, two electric cabins (one large and one small), two Chalet cabins, a Pavilion, a Cottage, four tent sites, a bathhouse with restrooms and showers, and several picnic tables and stone rings. It can accommodate up to 100 people sharing cabins.
- Each Cabin contains up to 6 twin-size cots (with mattresses). Renters usually bring their own sheets, blankets, and pillows. Rental cost per night: $40.00
- Large Electric Cabin: contains 4 twin-size cots (with mattresses), a light bulb and electric socket. Rental cost per night: $40.00
- Small Electric Cabin: contains 2 twin-size cots (with mattresses), a light bulb and electric socket. Rental cost per night: $40.00
- Chalet Cabins: Sleeps up to 8 people. This cabin contains twin-size cots and bunk beds. Rental cost per night: $60.00
- Pavilion: A screened pavilion that offers a stage, fireplace, and picnic benches. Rental cost (4-Hour Rate): $250.00
- Cottage: This cozy spot is commonly referred to as the Bridal Cottage. It fits up to 7 people, has one bedroom (with full size mattress), a living area with a full-size futon, and 4 twin-size cots on the enclosed porch. There is a full size bathroom with stand up shower and kitchenette with full size refrigerator. Rental cost per night: $125.00
- Tent sites: For guests wanting to pitch their own tent for the night! Rental cost per night: $20.00 per tent
- Rental cost to book 17 South End cabins, Chalets, and Pavilion for night: $700.00
*Check-in at 3:00pm*
*Check-out at 11:00am*
Your rental also comes with free admission to the Cranberry Cove beach during beach season (June 21 – Labor Day). To reserve a cabin in the South End this summer, please fill out a 2018 Camp Kiwanee Camping Application and return it to the Hanson Town Hall Attn: Recreation: 542 Liberty Street, Hanson, MA 02341. If you’d like to check availability, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 781-293-2333.