Cove Hours: Monday through Sunday 12:00p-6:00p *weather permitting.
Questions about the Cove or to inquire about passes, etc. please email our Beach Director at email@example.com
Families in Hanson have been spending their summers at the Cove since the 1940s! Cranberry Cove offers community events all summer long. Come see our beautiful new docks! Don’t miss out- purchase your season pass to be a part of the action this summer at the Cove!
2019 Fees and Rental Rates
- Cove Daily Pass – $5.00 per person
- Cove Single Person Season Pass (Resident) – $40.00
- Cove Single Person Season Pass (Non-Resident) – $55.00
- NEW!! Cove Single Person Season Pass for Senior Citizens (Single pass only. Ages 65+) – 10% discount
- NEW!! Cove Single Person Season Pass for Military (proof of service required) 10% discount (excludes daily pass)
- Cove Family Season Pass (Resident) – $90.00
- Cove Family Season Pass (Non-Resident) – $165.00
- NEW!! Cove Family Season Pass for Military (proof of service required – 10% discount (excludes daily pass)
- Non Resident Season Pass with Families Participating in Swimming Lessons – $115.00
- Important! Guests are welcome with a Family Pass but will be required to pay an additional $5.00 per person for a Cove Daily pass
- Boat/Kayak rental – $10.00 per hour
- 1st Child – $125
- 2nd Child- $75
- 3rd Child- $65
- 4th Child- Free
- Parent & Child- $65
- PLEASE CALL 781-563-4068 FOR INFO or email our Beach Director, Emma Mousette at firstname.lastname@example.org
*2019 Cove Rates voted on and approved by the Hanson Board of Selectmen on February 26, 2019. Passes will only be sold at Cranberry Cove and are currently on sale.